The deadline for applications is now extended to July 15.
General application process:
1. Read the 2014 Summer Training information package.
2. Complete application form, along with all required documents (resume, recommendation letter, passport copy), and submit by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before July 15.
3. After receiving acceptance letter and billing statement, transfer payment to the NARPI bank account.
4. In cooperation with the NARPI admin team, apply for a visa (if necessary).
5. Purchase flight ticket, or make other plans for transportation.
6. After receiving pre-course readings and field trip readings by email, start studying to prepare for your courses and the field trip.
7. Join the Summer Training and enjoy two weeks of networking, sharing and learning.
NARPI 2014 Summer Training courses will be held at Nanjing University, Xianlin Campus.
During the entire program we will stay at Jiangsu Sports Bureau Training Center (JSBTC) located across the street from the Xianlin Campus. Participants will stay in two-person rooms. The hotel is located 10-15 minutes from the classrooms. Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be served at the hotel.