General application process:
1. Read the 2016 Summer Training information package
2. Complete the application form, along with all required documents
(resume, recommendation letter, passport copy), and submit by email to email@example.com.
3. After receiving the acceptance letter and billing statement, transfer your payment to the NARPI bank account.
4. In cooperation with the NARPI admin team, apply for a visa (if necessary).
5. Purchase flight ticket, or make other plans for transportation.
6. After receiving the pre-course readings and field trip readings by email, start studying to prepare for your courses and
7. Join the Summer Training and enjoy two weeks of networking, sharing and learning.
Week 1 will be held at Jinshan Youth Activity Center.
Here is their website http://chinshan.cyh.org.tw/eng
During the Field trip and Week 2, people will stay at Taipei Teachers Hostel.
Courses will be held in these three places 228 Memorial Museum, Theatre, and Taipei Bar Assiciation