General application process:
The application deadline has been moved to May 15.
1. Read the 2015 Summer Training information package.
2. Complete application form, along with all required documents (resume, recommendation letter, passport copy), and submit by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before May 15.
3. After receiving acceptance letter and billing statement, transfer payment to the NARPI bank account.
4. In cooperation with the NARPI admin team, apply for a visa (if necessary).
5. Purchase flight ticket, or make other plans for transportation.
6. After receiving pre-course readings and field trip readings by email, start studying to prepare for your courses and the field trip.
7. Join the Summer Training and enjoy two weeks of networking, sharing and learning.
NARPI 2015 Summer Training courses will be held at For Peace, 30 km outside of Ulaanbaatar.